Shotgun sports has reached its participation cap and is now offically closed.
Dixie Elk's Lodge #1743
Directors: Harold C. Curry and Troy Bowler
Assistants: Sherí Vigil, George Cook, Renee Danelon
Sporting Clays (200 Targets)
Sporting Clays, 28 gauge (50 Targets) NEW!
5-Stand (100 Targets)
Skeet (100 Targets)
Trap - Doubles 50 pair (100 Targets)
Trap - Wobble (100 Targets)
Trap - 16-yard Singles (100 Targets)
Trap - Handicap (100 Targets)
Monday, Oct. 10 - Friday, Oct. 14 - Competition begins at 9:00 am daily
Southern Utah Shooting Sports Park - Purgatory Clay Sports Range
(One mile past the Washington County Regional Park/Fairgrounds- 5650 West 700 South, Hurricane)
5-year Age Brackets: 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80-84, 85-89, 90-94, 95-99, 100+
Games officials reserve the right to cancel or modify any event or combine age divisions due to insufficient entries
$65 - Sporting Clays, 200 Targets
$16 - Sporting Clays 28 Gauge, 50 Targets - NEW!
$30 - 5-Stand
$25 - Skeet
$25 - PER Trap Event
Early Bird Deadline (Save $20) – August 1
Final Registration Deadline – September 1
• Participation is limited to the first 130 Athletes
• Participants may enter all events or any combination of events.
Format / Rules:
• This is a non-sanctioned shooting event open to all athletes.
• Ammunition must comply with ATA, NSCA and NSSA rules, 7-1/2 shot size or smaller.
• 12-gage or smaller may be used.
• A maximum of five shooters per squad will be allowed for all events.
Sporting Clays / 5 Stand
• NSCA rules will govern Sporting Clays and 5-Stand events.
• Sporting Clays will be 12 stations on two different courses (200 total targets).
• Sub gauge will be 12 stations, single course (50 targets).
• 5 Stand will be 50 targets on two different fields (100 total targets).
• NSSA rules will govern Skeet event.
• Skeet event will be 50 targets on two different fields (100 total).
• ATA rules will govern Trap events, except Wobble Trap. Wobble Trap will be from 18 yards with 2 shots allowed.
• Doubles Trap will be 50 targets on two different fields (100 total targets).
• Wobble Trap will be 25 targets on four different fields (100 total targets).
• Singles and Handicap Trap will be 25 targets on four different fields (100 total targets).
• Yardage for Handicap will be from 23 yards. NEW!
Monday, Oct. 10 - Events will start simultaneously.
Sporting Clays -100 targets
5-Stand - 50 targets
Skeet - 50 targets
Tuesday, Oct. 11 - Events will start simultaneously.
Sporting Clays - 100 targets
5-Stand - 50 targets
Skeet - 50
Wednesday, Oct. 12
Trap-Wobble 18 yards - 100 targets
Trap-Doubles - 50 pair - 100 targets
Thursday, Oct. 13
Trap-Singles - 100 targets
Sporting Clays 28 gauge - 50 targets
Friday, Oct. 14
Trap-Handicap - 100 targets
• Gold, Silver and Bronze medals will be awarded to the top three shooters of each age division in each event. In the event of a tie, medals will be awarded to each.
• Shooters will be classified in one of two categories, "Registered Target Shooter" or "Non-Registered Target Shooter". Overall medals will be awarded to the top shooter in each category for each event.
• A Top Gun (High Overall) will be selected from shooters who compete in all seven shooting events. The male and female shooter with the highest total score for all 800 targets will receive a "Top Gun" Trophy Buckle.
• Medals will be awarded following each event's competition.
Sport Social: (ID Badge or Ticket Required)
Date: Thursday, October 13
Time: 6:00 pm
Location: Dixie Elks Lodge, 630 West 1250 North, St. George